Anthony-Booth-Wilkinson House

c. 1883
123 First Street

It sits on its original site. It was restored in 1982 as part of Prattvillage. Built by William Anthony, it later sold to Dr. J. E. Wilkinson, Jr. who would sometimes see patients here. In the back, his wife, Miss Annie, has a fishpond, with large goldfish in it, and summer house.



Prattville16v13W