First Presbyterian Church

The buildings are not part of the historic district, but the congregation for this church was first established in 1846. They have been located on this site since 1896. The first wooden structure was destroyed by fire in January, 1941. In 1943, the second structure, a brick sanctuary, was dedicated, but was torn down in 2008 because of a failing foundation. The current structure is the third on this site.