Scott House

c. 1890
342 Chestnut Street

Built for Lee Scott who had a blacksmith shop which was located near the present day City Hall. His son, Herman, also raised his family in this house. Herman was Prattville's fire chief for 40 years. During his tenure, the fire department was located on the site of today's City Hall. It housed the Prattaugan Museum at one time; it is now the home to the Prattauga Art Guild.



Prattville16v13W