FAQs - Public Works

How do I obtain an address for property located in the City of Prattville or Autauga County?

Addresses for new or renovated properties and structures are issued by the Prattville Planning Department. Requests for an address are made on forms available in the Planning Department New Address Request page. Address for property located outside the Prattville city limits are issued by the Autauga County E911 Board. The E911 Board may be contacted at (344) 365-8911.